1. Favourite pizza topping combination: Red onion slices, feta, sun-dried tomatoes and fresh ruccola.
2. Favourite poem: Invictus by William Ernest Henley or The Quiet World By Jeffrey McDaniel. I have a line from the latter written on a customized necklace from Monsterkookies. Necklace below (the poem bit is on the back):
3. Favourite junk food: Béarnaise sauce on everything! Especially french fries when I’m drunk.
4. Favourite feeling: The state between being awake and dreaming on a long morning after a pleasant dream.
5. Favourite household chore: Organizing everything, if that counts as a chore. If not, I quite like cleaning the kitchen.
6. Favourite flower: Ornamental cabbage, which I only found out about very recently.
7. Favourite physics theory: QM, closely followed by string theory and special relativity. My favourite wacky theory is the one that suggests that maybe we’re all made from the same subatomic particle that simply exists everywhere at the same time. I don’t claim to understand these theories, but they sure are fascinating.
8. Favourite comedian: Dylan Moran. Btw, I tried freezing red wine and licking it like an icicle and I really can’t recommend it.
9. Favourite weekend breakfast: Newly-baked white bread with French brie, a glass of orange juice with bits, coffee from a press, strawberry-rhubarb-passion fruit yoghurt and a soft-boiled egg.
10. Favourite list: The list of common misconceptions. I’m trying to memorize all of them and become the most annoying person to have a conversation with ever. Favourite pick from the list? “A duck’s quack actually does echo,although the echo may be difficult to hear for humans under some circumstances.”